CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

RAWR!!!

Hello people! I am sitting here, in my room, and I cannot breathe. I feel so sick. I felt bad because a friend of mine called for homework help and it hurt so much to talk, and I didn't want to hang up on her. She seemed a little mad when I asked her to call some other friend's of hers. So guess what!? It's FINALLY December. Not that freezing cold or ice excites me very much, but because of different things. I ♥ all the pretty lights everywhere. Plus, in a couple weeks is my 14Th birthday!!! Christmas never excites me too much anymore, and it really just seems like another day to me. Well, anyways, have you ever had a barbie nun hurt you? I didn't know they were violent. But one hit me earlier! If you know me and stuff ask me and I'll explain to you. I'm also in a really good mood despite the cold and my cold and homework. I have my reasons... Anwhozer I would just like to ask you one other thing. If our knee's were on the back of our legs, WTF would our chairs look like? I found that question online when I was browsing, and it has been bugging me ever since. :( Oh there are also some new blogs that I'd like to tell you about. Maddi had a Yahoo! shine blog, but then she switched over to blogger. Then there is Alix's awesome blog which I am really enjoying so far. A few other people got blogs too. Everyone seems to have one now. It's really weird. Like, I knew like no one that had a blog. Then Alix told me about Drew's, and I got one. That led to Katie and Maddi getting one. Soon Stephen, and Alix. Now some girl that I do not personally know but Drew knows named Saraha has a blog. IT IS GETTING REALLY CONFUSING. Well, I must do my homework now. (algebra :[[ ) Peace. RAWR!!!! haha. Bye Bye ♥ashley

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah christmas does not seem as special as it use to be, your right, its just another day.

I will keep checking back, just continue posting quality blog entries! =]