CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Xmas!!

Merry Christmas!! It's almost two-thirty, and we just got done eating dinner. I'm stuffed. The food was actually pretty good, well my time here is probably a lot more enjoyable because my psycho meanie aunt and uncle aren't coming. I am most DEFINITELY happy with my gifts. My mom told me that I wasn't going to get any gifts because of money trouble, so I was in for a pleasant surprise when I woke up to an iPod touch. I love it. Then I came to my grandmother's, and I got the first two Twilight books! I'm so happy I finally started to read it. I'm not even that far into the book at all, but I already love it.
Well, that paragraph was utterly BORING.
I can't wait until next week!! My friend Ashlee who moved a couple years ago is coming to stay with me for a few days!!! I'm in a great mood, and I really just wanted to wish you guys Happy Holidays!!! I think I'll go and talk to my grandfather for a minute, then go read more Twilight. Bye!! ♥ashley

0 comments: