CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 12, 2008

Birthdays, hobbits, and nerds.

Hi! Guess what? Tomorrow is my birthday party! My actual birthday isn't for a little over ten days, but I decided to have my party now, since I figured that most people would have plans over Christmas break. I usually have my party on New Year's Eve, but again, most of my friends were busy on that night. Well anywhozer, I'm excited about tomorrow. I really am supposed to be doing laundry now, but I decided to blog instead!!!

We got are progress reports in class today and I am actually very happy with my grades. The lowest grade I got was a B+, and that was in Algebra 1. A friend of mine is kinda freaked out because she got three E's, and if she doesn't bring up her grades, she might have to repeat the eighth grade, or at least that's what she said. She would blend in rather well, since she is actually very short... but that I won't get into now, because she'll probably get mad at me for me calling her short. At least I've stopped calling her a hobbit.... I'm at least somewhat nice. ;)

I also got a new digital camera yesterday! I've been messing with it all day since I got home from school since yesterday it had to charge. It's red... !!!! I love it. I can't wait to take more pictures with it at my party tomorrow. It amuses me greatly all of the features it has, like making the pictures be black and white and stuff, since my old digital didn't have that. It is relatively ancient.... WELL SORRY IF I AM EASILY AMUSED! FOR CRYING OUT LOUD WHEN I SEE A MIRROR I POINT AT IT AND SAY "OMG, IT'S ME! THAT'S SO AMAZING!" Hehe. I'm weird. This girl (she's a grade below me,) in my gym class said to me earlier that I was weird, and I shouted, "PROUD OF IT TOO!" Because I am. I wouldn't want to be normal, normal people are freaks.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I was at this dance right now with my friends, but I had to do other stuff, and go places. Which upsets me. I really wish I could have gone... :(( Well I hope my friends are having fun.

OMG MY FRIENDS TOLD ME THIS FREAKISH THING!!!! This guy at my school, he is mental I swear, was snorting nerds. THE CANDY NOT SMARTISH PEOPLE. He is so so so stupid.
I'm currently listening to Swing by Savage. I'm constantly listening to music, if you haven't noticed. Well, guess I have to go, since I'm not actually supposed to be on the computer, and I hear mommy's footsteps. Peace. ♥ashley

0 comments: