CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

It wasn't Kelso it must've been a ghostie!

Okay, everyone that is a teenager has friends, frenemies, those people that you absolutely cannot get along with as well as others. Well at least most people do. Well, I would like to vent about some people that I under no circumstances get along with. These people would be the preppy, popular, jock types. They have made my life as school miserable at times, but you know what? That is it! These preps have officially driven me crazy! I no longer give a flying crap about what they, or anybody else for that matter thinks!
Anyhow, right now I am eating some yummy soup. It may be very, very unhealthy and full of sodium, but its tasty :).
Ghostie update!!!
Yesterday I got bored, everyone in my house was already asleep, so I turned on the TV in my room. That 70's Show was on. I watched it for a few minutes, went to the kitchen for water, came back. And my TV was off. I turned it back on and it was three channels below the channel I was watching and some game show was now playing. WTF?
I told my mom about it, she said I was dreaming.
I told my dad, and he said it was a technical glitch, and that there are no such things as ghosts.
Well, I say it was a ghostie. That's my final answer. :P
This weekend I am going to the mall. With a girl I am friends with, a guy I don't know well (I've never met him, only talked to him on the phone, and Internet,) a girl I don't know (friend of original friend) and possibly some other friends, like Alix. My friend Katie got invited too, but I'm pretty sure she wont be able to go. Another girl got invited too, but I have to say I'd rather her not have been, because let's say were frenemies. I'm going to update you on that trip afterward. Well, I am pretty sure that I am done writing this post, and now I am going to finish my soup and delectable orange soda. Bye bye lovely readers!!! ♥ashley

0 comments: