CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

MIDDLE OF FLIPPIN' NO WHERE!

Good morning!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a couple of days, since I either lack inspiration to write, or I just haven't had time. Guess what? Tomorrow is my birthday! Yippee I guess.... My birthday doesn't really excite me much anymore. I remember when I was younger, not being able to sleep the night before, being oh-so excited that I'd be a whole entire year older, but I don't get that feeling anymore. My birthday is just another day to me... Also, Christmas is in two days! Happy almost Christmas!
Soooooooooo, I am extremely bored. I seem all sad lately and I don't know why, then my parents keep bugging me and bugging me, "Why are you always so depressed?" over and over again.... *sigh*. I want to go somewhere. I don't care where. Just out of the house. I don't know how possible that is because of all the snow advisories and everything, but I am sick of being cooped up in this tiny house in the middle of flippin' no where. Great. My mom just told me about more bad weather coming in, guess I'm not going anywhere... :((.
Well, two days ago, Alix came over. She left at like six p.m. yesterday. We were acting like total retards the entire time. We just took a bunch of pictures and spent like the whole time IMing and on MySpace. Fun fun. I'm happy I know who my real friends are, but sometimes I'm not even sure about that. Of course, I know who my best friends are, who I know will always be there for me and be supportive of me, but others, not so much.
OMG. I just got another creepy email. From some creep. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
Well, goodbye. ♥ashley

0 comments: