CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas Eve!!

Happy day before Christmas!! It's my birthday too!! Heehee. I'm watching Family Guy, and it's incredibly amusing. It's the episode where Stewie gets on the show, "Kids say the darnedest things". And where Brian becomes a director of... adult films. Haha.
So tomorrow is Christmas!!! Tomorrow will be spent trying to understand what my grandfather is attempting to say, eating food and pretending it's tasty, amusing my old grandparents with my digital camera and iPod, and listening to my family argue about the financial crisis. Fun fun! OMG I LOVE THIS COMMERCIAL!!! It's the whopper virgins commercial. Now Friends is on.
*sigh*
Lots of weird stuff has happened since my last post, which was yesterday morning. Some of those weird things were another incident with the ghostie, another email from a creep (whoever is sending them better knock it off), I got sang happy birthday on the phone (haha Emily), and a bunch of other, weird occurrences...
Well, the incident with my lovely ghostie friend. I got bored earlier, so I found my 2009 calender. I started to write in every one's birthday I could think of. I had the calender on my desk, open to August, so I could write in Alix's birthday. I turned my head for like three seconds because I was getting a pen out of the drawer next to me. When I turned back my head, the calendar was on February!!! IT SCARED ME!!! Haha sorry. This ghostie is weird... I mean with the skull and turning it to February...
AWWW!!! THERE'S A CUTE LITTLE BABY ON THE TELEVISION!!! Sorry, I just love little kids and babies. Older kids and teenagers are just brats, I mean come on... haha.
I got awesome socks for my birthday!! I actually think this is the first year I have ever gotten socks for my birthday. They're very colorful and they're from Debs. I also got a Hot Topic gift card!! I love Hot Topic. My mother has this thing where she doesn't want me to wear clothes from there in public... hahahahahahaha. She's so mean!!! I love their jewelry though. And there is this bright green bra there that I really want... Hehehehehe. Well, I'm going to watch the rest of Friends. Bye!!! ♥ashley

0 comments: