CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 15, 2008

FRUSTRATING, I SAY!

I am sitting in my chair, gazing at the flat screen computer monitor, of my terrible Dell, and I have a really bad headache. I actually just woke up, since I was so tired when I got home that I sat on the couch in my living room at 2:30, and the next thing I knew it was 5:25. In a few minutes I have to go do dishes, so I'm going to try and type things quickly today. First of all, I think you should go to www.urbandictionary.com , and type in "Bleeh," and read the first definition. It's written by the author of Boyd's World.

Anyway, I need to get out of the house, and go somewhere other than school. I don't care if it is the mall, or the movies, or a friends house, I just need to go somewhere this week. My house is too small, and it seems like everything I do or say one of my parental unit hears or sees. IT'S FRUSTRATING, I SAY! So I am here, stuck in my room, with my mother barging in the door every three minutes, demanding I do something, or just to make sure I'm not doing anything "inappropriate" on the computer. I mean, I just really use my computer for homework, blogging, myspace, talking to friends, stuff like that. It's not like I'm looking up naked pictures or something!!! Geez... She doesn't trust me.
You know how I always tell you what music I am listening to? Even though there is about a 99.9% chance it annoys you... I'll tell you anyway :-P I'm listening to Papercut by Linkin Park.

Any of you know some decent ways to find a lost CD? And don't be all like, "Look for it." I spent an hour last night looking for Alix's CD in my basement which she lost at my party. I looked everywhere, but I still can't find it. Oh, well. I'm sure it'll turn up eventually. Oh, and I think I should warn you guys about something. Do not bite Christmas lights. Seriously some friends were doing that, and it would have really sucked if something like the YouTube video Happy Tree Friends Shard at work or something like that. Watch the video. You will understand. Well, I guess my friends are just... odd. Well I think I will go now, because I am typing up a descriptive paragraph about hot cocoa for language arts, then I have to study for my science test. Bye! ♥ashley

1 comments:

Solet Spot said...

hey i have to tell you something important about your blog, and blogging that can really help you a lot. Please e-mail me, so i can e-mail you the information.

ghil24@yahoo.com