CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve!!!!

So, I haven't been home all day today. I just got home at about 6:30, and it is 7:12 now. Pretty bored... So, today, my mother and I drove Ashlee home. After that we went down to my grandmothers, because we had to go somewhere by her. Then we went to Big Boy's, and I ate this flippin' awesome waffle. I get the waffle like every time I go there but then something tragic happened- they were out of strawberries!!! So I had to eat it with apples.... it just isn't the same. Hahaha. Then we went to the grocery store, bought food, and by the way it was PACKED. I'm guessing it was because it is New Year's Eve. I am hoping and praying that 2009 will be an improvement from 2008. 2008 was absolutely terrible for me, for just a lot of reasons. It did get better toward the end though. So the new year is only a few hours away... wow. Can't wait. It's a new start, at least for me. I plan on making some big changes. :)
Oh, before I forget, my random fact about me is: I am addicted to hummus. Good stuff, man.
So, I'm sitting here. All alone, except for the company of my awesome ghostie. My mother and father are watching TV. I'm probably just going to attempt to upload some new pictures to MySpace, and is has like totally not been working lately and that's just BLAH. There's only one person signed into instant messenger at the moment, and I might start a conversation to be bored.

OMG DUDES! I LIKE SERIOUSLY NEED A HUG, LIKE NOW.

Sorry. Heehee. Well, also, I was thinking about it, and- AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!!! ITS A FLIPPING MONKEY!!!
Woah that was weird, this little toy that I have seriously just started flipping on it's own. You normally have to wind it up, and it flips over and over again until it isn't wound up any more. But I didn't have it wound up. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......................

GHOSTIE!!!!

I totally forgot what I was thinking about before the monkey started moving. Dang. Oh yeah, I wanted to just be random and make shout outs to my friends and maybe some to my family!!! But that wasn't what I was thinking about before. The other thing seriously just like walked out of my brain. Creepy, dude.
SHOUT OUT TIME!!!
To all of my friends: OMG YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME I DON'T KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITH OUT YOU!!! I'D PROBABLY DIE, AND THAT WOULD BE BAD!!!
Now to others, I'm not going to mention names though. Here they are, you will most likely to know if it is about you!!! Okay: MMU, INAH, ILY!!!! that's to one person. YOU ARE SO NOT ALLOWED UP TOWN WITH ME ANYMORE!!! That's to another. SUP ODD ONE!!! That's to someone too. YOU ROCK!!! That's to someone too!!! Hehehehehe. Like I said I wasn't going to mention any names!!! Man I'm bored. Someone call me or like amuse me in some way. Hahaha. Here are the rest of the shout outs: AHHH!!! IT'S A VAMPIRE, RUN!!! and, MAKE GYPSIE STAY AWAY!!! Well, there are probably other people that I should write shout outs to, but I kind of have nothing to say right now. Hahaha.
I think I'm gonna go, Stephen just signed on and IMed me. Bye !!! Happy new year!! XOXOXO. ♥ashley

0 comments: