CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Discussing Santa is a delecate topic...

Hi people! How are you? I'm IMing with my friend Emily, who finally figured out how IMing works. She just told me to blog about Santa, so here it goes. Em just told me to tell you guys Santa Claus isn't real. But I wouldn't crush the souls of my beloved readers like that, by telling them the fat-ish man in the red suit does not exist. Oh, guess I'm all alone now, Emily had to go... :((

But anyway, back to Santa. I'll say, since I don't know exactly what age range read this blog without my awareness, Santa like totally exists. Maybe he does need to go on Jenny Craig, but there is most definitely a Santa. Yeah, that's what I'll say and I'll leave that at that...
How much do you wanna bet that the Santa at the mall enjoys it when teenage girls get their pictures taken with them. Betcha some even like when the little boys come along... Well I'm sorry they just always seem creepy to me. When I was little I used to be so amazed by the fact that Santa could be at so many malls at the same time... and how he could be white and chinese at the same time!! :)) Yes, I have indeed gone somewhere where the guy in the suit letting small children sit on his lap to tell them what they want but will never get like world peace and stuff was CHINESE. I do find it kind of racist how we were brought up on the fat and jolly white Santa. I mean, there should like totally be other Santa's of different ethnicities other than the one we see all the time. I mean you see Santa's like that on Family Guy and things like that, and that one Chinese Santa I saw once, but that's about it, at least that is all I have seen. I mean I could be being totally ignorant right now... but oh, well.

I am bored. Extremely bored. I like seriously need to talk to somebody. My dad is asleep in the basement and my mother isn't home.... and I'm an only child. All the company I have is my fatty German Shepherd and my wonderfull pug. Well I still have not found Alix's CD, and it makes me angry.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
It's killing me!!!!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! OH wait I'm good. It was just some little flippy monkey thing.... I'm not in the mood to explain. But, I'M ALIVE!!! AND THAT'S GOOD! Because I am turning fourteen in like six days. CHRISTMAS EVE BABY! I don't want to die before fourteen, that would just be upsetting.
When I got home from school we went to a place, we had to buy some stuff... then I came home and watched TWO HOURS of Punk'd on MTV2. Ashton Kutcher was giving me a headache... Well, I think that I'm going to go know. I'm getting a little hungry. Bye! ♥ashley

0 comments: