CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 20, 2008

MINIATURE POST SINCE I'M SLEEPY

Good Morning!! At this exact moment it is 9:48 a.m. I've been up for like an hour. I stayed up last night to a little after one talking to people, but then I felt like I was going to pass out so I went to bed. Yesterday, we had a snow day. We got SO much snow. I had to go outside and shovel a path on my deck, porch, and patio, and my back kills. Every time I move it feels like eighteen little leprechauns are stabbing me in the back. Darn backstabbers. I just looked out my window, and it is still snowing. I wonder how much snow we'll get over the extent of Christmas Break. My eyelids seriously feel like obese sumo wrestlers right now. I wish I had the energy to write more, but I really can't exactly do that when i might fall over causing me to repeatedly press a letter so then you are terribly confused. So, I'm going back to bed. ♥ashley

0 comments: