CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

So, this weird chika is sitting next to me.

I really do not like Mondays. Okay, today my mom gets me up freakishly earlier than I normally would, then I had to clean my room, take a shower, and a bunch of other oh-so interesting stuff.
Finally, at like almost three-ish, Ashlee finally got to my house, and we got bored almost immediately, so we went up town and walked around and acted stupid. We went to McDonald's, got something to eat and continued to wander around randomly and all of a sudden

WHOOSHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man it was windy. Hehehehehehehe. Very fun. Right now, I am writing this because Ashlee is otherwise amusing herself by talking to this dude named Adam who I have never met or talked to or even heard of before three hours ago on the phone. I want to talk to someone on the phone that I actually know and that I actually WANT to talk to. Seriously someone call me. I'm all lonely and stuff haha, even though Ashlee is here, like I said she is otherwise preoccupied. Well, I just wanted to tell you about the random little thingamahoovers that popped up in my day. Oh yeah!! My randomly weird fact about me today is: water like totally creeps me out. Heehee, I'm a loser, I know. Well guess I gotta go, peace out amigos. ♥ashley :))

0 comments: