CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 7, 2008

THE BABY IS TRAPPED!!!

Happy sometime shortly after eight p.m! I'm sorry about not posting in a few days, but I have been busy, or I didn't have access to a computer. Well, the mall trip! The people that ended up going were me, Alix, and Katelyn. Katelyn's other friend's didn't even show up! And it made me sad when Katelyn was sad because she wanted to see her friend I guess. I bought some stuff from the awesomeness store known as Hot Topic, and we ate, embarrased Katelyn in the mall, embarrased Katelyn at Wal-Mart, and went back to Katelyn's to spend the night.
Here's how we embarrased Katelyn:
There was this baby doll in a box, with plastic so you could see the doll. I started screaming and flipping out. "Alix! Alix! The baby is in the box! Someone help! It can't breathe! Get it out! Get it out!" Then Alix started screaming it too and we were running up and down the toy isles after Katelyn who was trying to get away from us. It was so funny.
Well that trip went well. Well, I don't have much else to say, so I am going to stop this post and continue IMing and listening to Womanizer. Peace. ♥ashley

1 comments:

Alix said...

Hahaha that was so much fun!
Lola, get your *** over here!!!
I like embarassing myself and others in public...