CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Dreams

Hello everyone! Thanks for reading 'Oh the Randomness...' once more. Well, I was thinking about a topic to write about. I failed to think of a topic. I asked Drew what I should write about, and we'll say his suggestions were.... just weird. So, how are you guys? I'm good, despite the fact that I think Drew just died on IM again and I have Fall For You by Second Hand Serenade stuck in my head. My dad went up town earlier and said that the roads were terrible (mostly dirt roads around here) so I am praying for a snow day tomorrow! Even though we only have a half day tomorrow. I really just do not want to go. Oh, Drew's not dead. He's back. Or maybe it is his ghostie! OMG!
Anyhow, I now have dreaming on my mind. So I guess that will be today's topic. Earlier, I had this freakish dream, that was just weird. But I'm not going to write about it. Sorry ;)
I find it weird how people can have totally vivid dreams while others have blah dreams with just splotches of color and unrecognizable people. Like my dreams are very vivid. Like the setting is totally detailed, and the people are exactly how they are in real life, like they sound and everything. I also find it weird how some things people say or do in your dreams stick with you, making how you think about them or how you behave in reality different than before. Dreams are just annoying sometimes, and they confuse me about everything. I also sometimes have controllable dreams, which I find odd. But I also enjoy dreams. At times, it feels like an escape from reality, a journey to another place, where people behave differently. It's just a pleasant change for once, I think.
Also, I need more followers. If you read my blog, post a comment so I know. Maybe even follow it. I'd seriously love you for life. Thanks!!!
Well, I guess I'll go now. I have to straighten my hair and stuff. Bye bye. ♥ashley

1 comments:

Alix said...

Yes Drew often dies on IM...haha.

Oh what the ****! Now that song Fall for you is in my head to.
AHHH get it out!!!