CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Ding fries are done!!!

aHi everyone!!! Today has been super uneventful, since I've been IMing literally all day. Haha. Well I need a life... Anyhow, how was your day??? Mine was pretty good, even though it was uneventful, because I got to chat with my friends all day. Yayy!!!
Well, my topic for discussion today is, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, well I don't really know but I'll make up stuff as I go. Sound good? Great. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IS FLIPPIN' AWESOME? The "Ding! Fries are Done." Family Guy video on YouTube. You should most definitely check it out. It amused me, and well, if you are easily amused, it should amuse you too. Heehee. Well, I'm a wee bit hyper.

HEE. HEE. HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OK, I feel like telling you the dumb qualities in the iPod touch, which I recently acquired. OK, the dumb thing comes with a little cloth that you use to attempt to wipe the thousands of finger prints and smudges you leave on it changing the music. The dang cloth doesn't even help! That's stupid. Also, if a song doesn't have an album, like if it's a burnt disk like the one Drew got me for my birthday, it won't show up on the album display, only on the song display, which stinks.
RANDOM EXPLANATION POINTS. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, you know what else? I think I should tell you a teeny little random fact about me that pops into my head. Hehehe. I'm SO bored, and my random fact for the day is : I HATE ROOT BEER. Oh, well, guess I have nothing else to write. Hehehehehe. Adios weenies!! ♥ashley

1 comments:

Boyd said...

Oh!!! I saw the episode that's from!!!!