CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 14, 2008

MEH PARTY WAS KEWL

Hey homiezz how's it hangin??? My party was... interesting. But other than that I found it fun. There's a ghostie that stole Alix's nine inch nails CD!!! But, we used voodoo to find it. But we still haven't found it. So WTF?

I love my presents from everyone. I got some sweet socks and Kanye glasses from Alix, a CD with some awesomeness songs on it from the one and only Drew, some shoes and a stuffed monkey which Amy was having too much fun with and blue sunglasses from Katie, Taylor got me three pairs of earrings that I love, and from the people that didn't bring gifts, I got hugs. I might have got other stuff too, but I can't remember.... Oh, wait. I did get fifteen bucks from Katelyn. But that is all I remember. Well thank you for all the gifts...
Everyone was being kind of weird at that party, but it was enjoyable hahahahahaha. You weird people know who you are. Alix is telling me to type something, but I'm not exactly sure if I should. Oh, well. I'll type it anyway. Alix says I should type that I didn't get my other birthday present. Hahahaahahaha.

Oh, yeah, and everyone is gone now, except for Em and Alix. They are sitting next to me, reading every single word I am typing. Now Emily's cell is ringing. It's her daddy. My dad is flipping out, because my mom is flipping out. She is flipping out because my dad told her I hugged a guy at my party. OMG THE WORLD IS FLIPPIN' OVER!!! I mean why should I care? I was hugging like, everyone at my party. And the guy I hugged is a really good friend.
Oh, I am kind of upset. I'm turning fourteen in ten days, and I failed to fulfil my goal.... hehehe
If you're my friend you'd understand. I HAVE TEN DAYS! THAT IS NOT ENOUGH FREAKING TIME!! Well, guess I'll go. I have to entertain the remainder of my party guests. Talk to you later. ♥ashley

0 comments: