CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 28, 2008

A New Love

Good evening everyone and I am in a fantastic mood! (Anyone that knows me well enough when they read that will probably think, "oh, that's a shocker.") I had a great day, so this blog post will hopefully lead in that direction! Last night, I was in my basement with my dad watching TV. I got bored after the Pink Floyd special was over on VH1 and a Kid Rock special came on (not before I started acting stupid and dancing like an idiot when All Summer Long came on), so I started to go through these big boxes in our storage room. I knew that they were full of old albums, but until recently I never actually took the time to go through them, or listen to them, since I mostly use iTunes. I have found a new love for older music. Honestly, I knew some things by Led Zeppelin and some other artists, but not too much. I also listened to mostly newer music, especially alternative rock, and punk rock. I found the album, Jimi Hendrix Experience: Are you Experienced, which includes songs Purple Haze, Foxey Lady, Hey Joe and others. I found Led Zeppelin II as well which has some songs like Whole Lotta Love, Heartbreaker, What is and What Should Never Be, and others. We have a horrible player for these, so I'm hoping that maybe I could get these on CDs or something. And I watched the Godfather last night!! The original old one! It was sweet with all the freakish italian mobster people. I wanted to watch the Godfather 2 after I had gotton off of IM with Drew, but I couldn't because it was on from midnight to four thirty, broken up by commercials, and I had to get up early to go to my grandmother's to help her with her Christmas decorations which of course I didn't mind at all because my grandma is awesome. My grandpa gave me twenty bucks too for no good reason whatsoever which is not normal for him so I'm suspicious.... maybe he's from the mob or something and he is trying to give me laundered money! THAT WOULD BE FREAKISH. But, that possibility isn't very likely since he is eighty-something and can barely walk... I still think he has something evil about him though. Man, I think that sugary beverage I just consumed is really getting to my head. If my reader's have not realized yet, I'm trying to post more often and have more written in each post. We'll see how that goes. Sometimes I just don't have time or a topic to write about, or I'm not home, or near a computer that has internet, or I'm grounded from the computer (which I am not anymore!! Thank goodness!!). Well, I think I'm going to finish up this post up, and I think I might go watch something on TV since I'm finally done getting the Christmas decorations out of the garage. Oh I also wanted to say to all of you that read my blog that you are so awesome for taking the time to read it. Thanks!! And I have been trying to figure out how to put a picture on the blog posts, but I can't exactly figure it out, so if you know let me know. That'd be awesome. Bye bye. ♥ashley

1 comments:

M♥A♥D♥D♥I!! said...

hey its maddi! i have a blog on here! yay. it is www.maddik2013.blogspot.com i think. lol. ok bye!