CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Bowling rotted my brain

Heads up! Orange post coming through!
Sorry that I haven't written a post in a while... haven't had a chance. Right now I'm doing algebra homework and every single time i look at the numbers it feels like a killer chimpanzee has a machine gun and is going off in my brain. Math is not my subject, unfortunately. The bowling update is here! Well, my brain aches. If I wouldn't mind getting suspended from school, which is the same as Emily and Katelyn, i would have probably gone kung foo on their skinny little blond booties. They were making me so mad! I screamed at them a few times, but I kept getting dirty looks from teachers. I'd like to forget all about the preps and their annoying little boyfriends, if it's alright with you now. Quickly Ashley!! Before the evil little monkey in my brain does too much damage! (The machine gun goes off when it comes to preps and math) I got this idea from Maddi's blog. I feel like saying hi to the friends i can think of!!! Hi Katie! Hi Katelyn! Hi Emily! Hi Alix! Hi Taylor! Hi Ashlee! Hi Drew! Hi other Emily! Hi Melissa! Hi Leah! Hi Maddi! Hi Candie! and yes i do have more friends, i just don't feel like naming them right now since I have to get in the shower. If i left you out, comment it and I'll edit you in. Don't be offended if you were. Please don't. It'll make me cry. I don't want to cry. I already cried twice today.... OOH AND I POKED A DEER BRAIN! IT WAS ALL SQUISHY AND SMALL!! haha. Have a nice night. Peace. ♥ashley

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF! This is the first time I've been on ur blog in a week and only one new post!!!
Not okay Ashley...not okay.
Yay!!! You mentioned my name!
I feel better now... oh wait what was wrong...