CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Sick Days and Apricots

*Cough* Yes, today I was sick... again. I get sick too often! That explains why I was not at that one place. You know, the evil one. The one where they make us write big words and say "May I go to the restroom?" instead of, "Can I go to the restroom?". If you're that mental to have not caught on already, I meant school. As I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling at around 9 a.m. this morning, I was trying to figure out a topic to tell you all. My friend Alix came up with a good idea, but it had to do with somethings that might be a bit inappropriate, and it might of been something don't want a responsible adult seeing. It had been my interpretation of The Highwayman poem, and Alix thought it was funny... but... it said some stuff about stuff, so yeah, I'm not going to post it. I was thinking about my birthday coming up soon in December, then I started to think about hanging out with friends this weekend, then I lost my train of thought about a blog topic. So I never got around to actually thinking of a topic to write about... and that's just depressing. OH MUHH GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I actually just thought of something that I believe I should ask my lovely readers about. WHICH ONE OF YOU LINT LICKERS PRANK CALLED ME LAST NIGHT? If it was you, I'd appreciate it if you told me. Thanks! If you ever have some brilliant idea for me to blog about that's full of randomosity,I'd also appreciate if you told me. I'm running out of ideas. HOLY TOLEDO IT'S A FLYING APRICOT! I better run... the leprechauns are after me and if they get me..... no more blogging. Wait, I might be able to blog in Irish.... I wonder.... OW! An apricot just hit me in the head... I'll get you leprechauns!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PEACE OUT AND PROTECT YOURSELF FROM FLYING APRICOTS.... THEY'RE LETHAL.

2 comments:

Boyd said...

I didn't prank call you, but if could give me your phone number so I can in the future, that would be great.

Anonymous said...

Yea you need to post the highway man thing. It's wasn't that bad.. ok mabe it was...