CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 10, 2008

KEEP THE STUFF AWAY FROM MY BRA

OOOH I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS POST PURPLE!!!
Yo people. I'm just sitting here in my room, and everythings quiet except for my mom talking on the phone to her sister. BLAH. Oh and, why on earth do people have OBSESSIONS with trying to throw stuff downs my bra? Like people have thrown GUM WRAPPERS and GRAPES and DORITOS and PEPPERONIS and WAFFLE STICK THINGIES!!!!!!!!! It's really starting to make me mad and I'd appreciate if you'd stop!! It's creepy!! What else do I have to say... what else do I have to say... hmmmm.... nothing. Sorry. Today has been terribly uneventful. I can't wait until next month. okay. That is all. PEACE OUT HOMIES. ♥ashley

2 comments:

Boyd said...

Hee hee! It's just so alluring!

Anonymous said...

Well what if I like throwing things down your bra!