CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Hey People I'm Psychic!

Just as I predicted, I'm having a terrible time. My whole family keeps insulting me, laughing at me because of my acne and pressuring me and yelling at me because I am single and I didn't get all A's. They want me to be absolutely perfect. Perfection is not possible to achieve... and these so called supportive adults don't seem to realize it. They want me to come watch the football game so I have to go tolerate more insults. Being the only kid here doesn't help. Well, I hope your having a better time than I am, and Happy Thanksgiving. Bye bye. ♥ashley

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh ur perfect to me Ashley =]

Anonymous said...

HEY I made a blog!!!
I'm following ur's and Drew's now. So like read mine!!!