CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

I almost got ran over by a lady worth 3800 mcchickens

Good morning!! I apologize for the lack of blog posts, and that I haven't posted every day. I haven't because for one I haven't had much inspiration on what to write about, and for two I really haven't had time. Have you seen the movie Baby Mama? I watched it twice and it is so hilarious. You should definitely watch it if you have not seen it already. Sorry, I got distracted because I just saw a commercial for it. Now, back to my intended topic. Well, firstly, I was inspired about this topic about obesity in America while reading my friend Drew's blog, so I kind of have to give credit to him because it wasn't completely my idea. Yesterday, I was down by Lakeside mall because we had to pick up our new water softener. We were in a restaurant (Red Lobster) and I almost got knocked over by this lady that looked like she weighed 400 pounds!! Then I started thinking. If you figure that out, it's approximately 3888 McDonald's mcchickens. It's approximately 2500 Crunch Wrap Supremes from taco bell. A McChicken has 360 calories, and the crunch wrap has 560. The average person is only allowed 2000 calories in one day. What is this fast food doing to us? People complain about being fat yet they order the large fry worth 570 calories from McDonald's!!!! I am completely against eating fast food. I try not to eat it. I eat it maybe once every two months. My point that I'm trying to make is that you should stop eating fast food! It's a main reason that your butt is getting bigger if you have not realized!! Have a nice, fast-food free day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =]] ♥Ashley

1 comments:

Boyd said...

But fast food is tasty!