CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hola freakshows!!!

Hello once again! I wanted to cover a point that I realized today that I wasn't particularly happy about. Well, at my school on Monday we are going on a bowling trip. After we turned in our money we had to sign up for the lane we wanted, so pretty much everyone signed up for the lane with their friends in it. However, it didn't always work out that way. My friends Katelyn and Emily signed up for a lane, so I signed up for that lane too. My other good friends were already in different lanes with their other friends or boyfriends or girlfriends or whatever. So there were two places remaining in our lane. Two girls in the seventh grade (the grade below me) that I'm not exactly friends with, and they're rather rude to me and my friends, got put in my lane. I wanted to mention this so I could update you on how how that went Monday afternoon. Well three against two, so we'll see how that goes. SNAP CRACKLE POP! I'm extremely bored. I'm sitting here typing, drinking water, thinking of what to do this weekend. I have NO plans. This upsets me because I need to get out of the house soon. There just isn't anything to do here... Well, i guess I have to go now. My mother is shouting at me to clean my bedroom. I don't want to. I'd rather like, go eats spiders or something. And I can't stand spiders. That's how much I hate cleaning. Oh, well. Bye bye. ♥ashley OOH THIS POST WANTS TO BE BLUE!! YAY!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if the little 7th graders bother you tell them to **** ***.
and i do have plans for this weekend so burn!
Actually not realy...
well mabe... oh i don't know...
does sitting in my grandparents haunted smelly basement count?
Oh wait nevermind... ur the one with the haunted basement!!!

Boyd said...

Hello, I really couldn't care about what the post I'm commenting on is about, I just want to post a comment. Well, looks like my work here is done.