CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Yo

Hey everyone! I was reading my comments from a recent post and a reader told me that I should add some gadgets to make my oh-so boring blog the slightest bit more entertaining. So I added a couple of gadgets. I believe I added Smiley of the Moment, which ever time the page refreshes, a different smiley emoticon appears. I also added the game PacMan!! Have fun! Yes, Obama won as you all know. But I am not going to go into depth about that stuff that you've all heard hundreds of times. Anyway, I just thought I'd mention a weird point my English teacher brought up today. She was saying that when you use the word historical, you say "an historical", even though it's not a vowel. I never noticed it before. It sounds weird. I don't like it. It's like brussel sprouts and republican presidents. YUCKY. Oh and tell your friends about my blog, I need more people that read it since I think that Drew and Alix are the only ones =]]
Ashley [[happy day after election day!]] ha ha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, what up, your blog isn't boring (yeah right), lol, just kidding, so what up isay your smilie thingy, oh wait, does that sound wrong?what ever, anyways....


Rock On,
kt

Anonymous said...

How did u like that FW about the flying monkeys? I'm telling u flying monkeys are real dude!!!!!!!


rock on,
kt

Anonymous said...

haha i read ur blog!!!!!!