CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Russians are Coming

Good afternoon readers!! I haven't posted yet again in a few days since I was (am) grounded from the computer. My parents aren't home, and they won't be until four or so, so I have plenty of time. I was in a fantastic mood two hours ago, even though to some I appeared sad. So now, since nobody can really see me in person because I'm stuck in this house until tomorrow, I'd like to say that I am sad now. I was going to go to a place after school today to see some awesome old friends of mine... then my mom said, "No! You can't go see them! You didn't-" Then it just turned into blah blah blah blah blah after that. Guess whats cool? I have a friend that can say the french alphabet backward, and the English one too!!! Things like that amuse me... (I am odd). I am in the mood to write whatever may pop into my head. Guess what! I might go to the mall Saturday with this dude and this girl!! Heehee. Okay! You know what else! My mom left this soap opera on the television in the living room, and I'm listening to it because I don't feel like getting up to shut it off. It's so retarded! I mean I really don't care how the Russians are attacking Sam and Liz and Liz's small children. Maybe I would care, if Sam was even holding the dang rifle correctly. Stuff on television can be so fake! A lot, they never even do stuff right. Grr. Then they keep going on and on about how Claudia has to marry Sonny to resolve the mob war even though EVERYONE in the real world knows that they're most likely going to fall in love, even though they're from rival families. These shows can be so predictable. Well, now that I'm finished venting my anger (somewhat) I guess I'll go take out the rest of my my anger by punching something, like a wall, or something. Have fun with your lives everyone. Don't get hurt. Please don't. You should know by now that you shouldn't.... OH NO! THE RUSSIANS TOOK BABY JAKOB! Wow, I really do need to go shut the TV off. It's giving me brain damage. ♥ashley

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHA grounded person!!!!
jk