CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

So it's been like what...

Four days since my last post? I have been really busy since my last post (which I believe was the day before Halloween). I did a whole bunch of fun stuff. I'll tell you a bit about my vacation from you lovely readers. Friday night, of course was Halloween. That was so much fun. I mean I got free candy and I got to hang out with my friends. What could be better? That night my friend Katelyn spent the night . On Saturday,Katelyn went home, and later I was supposed to attend a party. However, due to the lack of guests and dancing and food, I think I'll call it a "Get-together thrown by a Hobbit". Well that night was really fun, except for a few minor annoyances that popped up. I had an awesome time with my friends!!! Then Sunday, I went home from the "Get-together thrown by a Hobbit" and I fell asleep for six hours! I woke up, ate some Halloween candy, and fell asleep again until this morning. I was exhausted. Then I went to school, endured some torture of annoying people and unwanted hugs, then came home, and now I'm here. Watching TV and typing. Oh, gotta run my dad just walked in. I'm sure he has something to yell at me about. Luv, Ashley♥

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well the 'get together thrown by a hobbit' was fun... yes very...
Oh and what u were like a whore for Halloween right? jk please don't shoot me again like last time...

Boyd said...

Alix is totally right! Oh, was Max the minor annoyence you mentioned? Don't kill me, but you two made such a cute couple! You should put some gadgets on your sidebar so it's a little more entertaining. See ya tommorow.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.