CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I love iTunes. Do you? I do. ♥♥♥

You change your mind like a girl changes clothed. Yeah you PMS like a... OH HI PEOPLE! I forgot I was writing a blog post for a second there! My bad... Anyway, I love iTunes. Do you love iTunes? I love iTunes. I just bought Love Lockdown by Kanye West and right now I'm purchasing Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance!!! I think I might buy Womanizer by Britney Spears next. Oh yes, all this post will contain is my dumb rambling, and it will not have any significant point that will effect your life and change it forever. Nope. Not this post. Even when I don't have a topic to write about, I kind of feel obliged to write one as often as I can. Oh well. Nothing to say left... ooh!! I'm going to buy some other stuff by Katy Perry. Bye bye. Have fun with life and don't hurt yourself. Maybe I'll have a more decent topic to write about tomorrow. Just maybe. =]] Bye. ♥ashley oh and this post is gonna be GREEN!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I FRICKEN LOVE LOVE LOCKDOWN!!!! Hey u wouldn't know that song if it wasn't for me and my brilliantness.
So keep ya love locked down, ya love locked down
You keep ya love locked down, you lose....yeper

Unknown said...

thanks for the comment!
your blog is pretty sweet too.
yes, itunes is awesome.