CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Time to Tell the Truth(I BLAME DREW)

Sup people. The rest of exams, well I'll just say they went, "Ehhhhh." That's all I want to say about them, don't make me think about them again. Please. Curse boredom. Boredom leads to sitting on the computer. Sitting on the computer leads to reading Boyd's World. Reading Boyd's World, now led to this whole honesty scam. Apparently he tells five other blogs to tell their readers ten HONEST things about themselves... and I am actually going to attempt this. Wow... okay, here I go. Be afraid... MUWAHAHAHA.

1. I enjoy skipping and singing in public to embarrass my friends. I find it amusing. On Halloween, I went trick-or-treating with my friends Emily and Katelyn. Katelyn and I were skipping and singing the introduction to Disturbia by Rihanna (Bum Bum Bedum Bum Bum Bedum Dum). Emily just glared at us and was just like, "I DO NOT KNOW YOU GUYS!" I found it hilarious.

2. I'm going to a dance tomorrow, and I plan on scaring other people by dancing idiotically. Drew better help me. Haha.

3. On my myspace, I always title my surveys with stupid things that don't make sense, or song lyrics, or a smiley face such as =]].

4. When I get bored, I make totally preppy looking chicks in magazines look goth with markers.

5. I can't swim. Deep water REALLY freaks me out. I hate it.

6. I am absolutely TERRIFIED of spiders. Once, my mom yelled at me to smash a really tiny and harmless spider. I couldn't do it. I have no idea why, but spiders REALLY freak me out.

7. I have an obsession with weird socks. My current socks are bright lime green with white polka dots, and yesterday they were bright yellow with a big black smiley face on them.

8. I used to love to buy my clothes at places like AE, Hollister, and Aeropostale. Now, I HATE wearing that clothes, even though I still do, because it's the clothes I have.

9. In the car today, on my way home from my grandmother's, I was singing Fergalicious, REALLY loud, just to annoy my mom.

10. At random moments, I love to say totally stupid things from songs over and over again. Things like, "Let's dance in the hood, shake that a** hollywood" from No. 5, by Hollywood Undead, and "I met Andy Warhol at a really chic party," from Instant Club Hit by the Dead Milkmen.


Wow dudes, I did it. I don't think I really want to curse five whole bloggers with this. So I am just telling ONE person to, even though I HIGHLY doubt that she will do this. Are you ready for who it is??


ALIX!!!

Yup, Alix. She hasn't written a blog post since like, December 28th, and she seriously needs to. Perhaps this will give her a topic to write about. So, Alix, as soon as you read this, get to it!!! Hehe. Okay, I'm bored now. I JUST created a new IM yesterday, and so I only have three people re-added to my list. None of them are currently signed in. So, I guess I'm going to go any continue to eat frosted flakes, and listen to the new CD i got today (Swan Songs Hollywood Undead YAY!!). Oh, and sorry if there is misspellings. The spell check wont work. Ok, bye. ♥ashley

0 comments: