CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm a freak, get over it.


Hello everyone. It's Sunday once again, and that means tomorrow we have to go back to school... :((. My plans for the day are finish my book report up on Twilight, and research some stuf for social studies. I think I'm also going to read more of New Moon, since I've only managed to get a few pages in. I still have not seen the Twilight movie! AHH! I need to see it. I noticed a few minutes ago that in my last post I didn't tell you a random fact about myself, so I think that I'm going to do that now so I don't forget to later. Stewie Griffin, is like one of my favorite people, ever. That's my random fact for today...
Well, anyway, my parents think I'm weird. Well of course I am extremely weird I am definitely not going to deny it. Here's one of the reason's that they think I'm weird:
Last night I got bored and was watching Charlie's Angels with my parents. (WAY TOO MUCH CAMERON DIAZ AND DREW BARRYMORE FOR A WHILE) After it was over I got bored again. So I took a blanket, tied it around my neck like a cape, and was running back and fourth in front of the TV in the living room. That was when my parents called me several names, which included freak, and mental. Heehee, well I did say I was weird....
Also, my parents called me weird because this morning I couldn't find anything to eat. They told me to eat a yogurt. Then I started to tell them the many reasons why I thought yogurt was boring. So then, I opened the yogurt, poured it out on a plate, put blue food dye all over it, stirred it up, went up to my parents, and said, "Now THATS interesting yogurt." They got a little mad at me... Oh well.... haha.
MySpace is making me mad. Okay, it won't upload pictures I took two weeks ago, it won't make my truth box load, and I can't think of a creative name. Right now my name on MySpace is αѕнℓєу (with this sweet font changer I found
http://4funnies.com/msn_weirdmaker.php) . Before that it was just 'ashley.' and before that, it was ashley {rawrr}. I need something totally creative, and if any of my readers have any ideas, please tell me. Also, if any of my readers have any questions for me, please feel free to ask me in my comments. Well, I think I'm going to wrap this post up. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!! Peace. ♥ashley

0 comments: