CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Exams, basketball, and Fall Out Boy!!

Hi people of the world. How are you guys? Hope you're good.... Anyways, this week at school is all screwed up. Today, we had a full day of school. Tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday are all half days where we are dismissed at 10:45 (We're normally dismissed at 2:16). Then, Friday, I have no school. I'm not upset or anything, since school isn't exactly my favorite part of life... It's just all confusing. Also, a lot of schools didn't have to attend school today, because they were observing Martin Luther King Day. We still had to go to school though. Well, right now, I'm listening to music and doing some homework. It's quite depressing, well the homework part is. I'm listening to Crushcrushcrush by Paramore right now too, on that sweet Pandora site. Yup. The homework I'm doing is preparing for my science mid term, and I'm writing notes super duper tiny on this note card the teacher gave us. My father accused me of attempting to cheat. I'm not...
Okay, so in gym class today, we had to have this free throwing thing with our basketball teams. I'm on a basketball team that I don't particularly get along with, since I'm a sucky basketball player and no one wanted me on their team. Haha. Well, what we had to do was make two practice shots, then shoot ten free throws, see how many you could make, then go and tell the teacher so he could record it. My group is mostly made up of rather good basketball players, so most of them were making most of the shots. Then it was MY turn. I was just like, "yikes!" Anyway, I tried, and I only made two, which just supports the fact that I'm a sucky basketball player. I'm most likely going to switch out of P.E. I'm probably going to switch into art... I don't think I'd make a fool of myself too much in that class. Haha. Well I don't care what they were saying when I was shooting, (I just have to mention that it wasn't exactly polite hehe), they can just shove it. Hehehehe.
Okay, right now I'm listening to The Music or the Misery by Fall Out Boy, which makes me remember something I wanted to bring up on here. Okay, my father is absolutely positive that all the musicians I listen to are gay, and I have to explain so much to him, but still he doesn't understand. My dad specifically told me that if a man wore eyeliner, he's gay. I was just like, "DAD!!!!" and then he persisted to make fun of guys like Gerard Way and Pete Wentz. Then, I was watching this Led Zeppelin special on VH1 last night with my dad, and their style of dress was.... well you get the point. I said something to my dad, and he got really mad at me because I was just kidding around and making fun of them, when he makes fun of my favorite bands because of how they dress. What the heck is up with that!?! It's just annoying the fact that he does that. I also wanted to ask your honest opinions, what do you think of how people that dress emo or scene or whatever? Do you like it? I personally don't have a problem with it, but I want to know your thoughts... leave it in the comments.
Wow. I wrote like, three paragraphs. Well, I think that I'm going to get back to doing my homework... ughh. I might try to publish something else on
www.urbandictionary.com too, I already have two words on there. Okay... And my random fact for the day is: I am very easy to make laugh. Okay, now I'm leaving. BUH-BYE! ♥ashley

0 comments: