CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama =]]

Yo dudes...and dudettes. It's like 7:30 p.m now, and I've been bored since I got home. Well, the first day of the half days is over, along with at least one of my exams. I had only Health and Social Studies today, and I only had an exam in social studies. It was REALLY easy. As I mentioned in my last post, on half days we are dismissed at 10:45. I got home around... uhmmm... 11:00-ish. So, with the rest of my day ahead of me, I had no idea whatsoever to do all day. So, I ended up just like... reading some of New Moon... to prove to my friend Katie that I actually know how to read. I don't think she thinks I can... She's a weeny. Hahaha. Sorry, Katie. I actually don't remember what else I did when I got home... haha... I took a shower I know that... but other than that... whatever. I need to do some algebra homework still... yikes. Okay, and tomorrow I think I just have a conjunction quiz thingy in English and an exam in algebra (I say this last part while I am shaking and stuttering). Hehehehe.
In between exams, we have to go to the cafeteria for ten minutes. They cram like, the entire seventh and eighth grade classes in there. Well, there wasn't any room for me and my boyfriend at my table (pshtttt), so we went and sat by his friends. They looked like they wanted to eat me... kinda. Did I ever mention to you guys that I got me a boyfriend?? Hehehe, well I did. And he's awesome. <3
Also, as you all know, today was Inauguration day!! Yay for President Obama!! He's flippin' awesome. I'm so happy we finally have a new president, even happier that he's a democrat. I don't like republican presidents too much, really just because I agree with democrat's views more. I personally wasn't a fan of the dude known as President Bush, but Oh well. I'm fourteen. It's not like I can vote or anything, but I wish that I could. I wish that I could at least have some voice in this whole thing called society. Well the president I wanted to win, is now our president, so that's all good :)). Well, I'm going to go eat something I think. XOXO. ♥ashley

0 comments: