CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

Bum Bum Bedum Bum Bum Bedum Dum

Hello random readers of society! My day has been mildly interesting, filled with quite interesting movies, and an awesome orange-haired person. Well, right now it is..... 9:34 p.m. I watched the beginning of The Pineapple Express, but I haven't finished it yet. My parent's also watched Step Brothers for the first time and I have to say that that was incredibly amusing. They expected it to be a cute, innocent movie... Then my mother came up to me and was all like, "HE HAD HIS NUT SACK ON THE DRUMS!" I burst out laughing after my mother walked away... Alix, my friend, is spending the night right now, (she is the awesome orange haired person and the author of the blog, "Right Where It Belongs". So, we have been acting stupid, IMing people, taking myspace photos, the usual stuff. Right now, I am also IMing Drew, and were discussing insanity.
Will Ferrel is amazing. I cannot understand why my father hates him so much. My dad also despises Jim Carrey. I find them both hilarious actually... well I find this post very unproductive. So, goodbye! ♥ashley

0 comments: