CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 24, 2008

Tsk Tsk

Doesn't it seem like relationships are never working out these days? Of course, there are always some couples that work everything out, but a lot of times there aren't. The first thing that came to my mind of course was compatibility. One of my friends mentioned astro-compatibility. I was unsure about this, since to me sometimes those things are hard to believe. But my curiosity got the best of me, so I did looked up online which signs are most compatible with each other. This was what I found:
Aries (March 21st- April 20th) is most compatible with Leo and Saggitarius
Taurus (April 21st- May 21st) is most compatible with Virgo and Capricorn
Gemini (May 22nd- June 21st) is most compatible with Libra and Aquarius
Cancer (June 22st-July 21st) is most compatible with Scorpio and Pisces
Leo (July 22 - August 22) is most compatible with Aries and Saggitarius
Virgo (August 23rd- September 22nd) is most compatible with Capricorn and Taurus
Libra (September 23rd- October 22nd) is most compatible with Gemini and Aquarius
Scorpio (October 23rd- November 21st) is most compatible with Cancer and Pisces
Saggitarius (November 22nd-December 21st) is most compatible with Aries and Leo
Capricorn (That's me lol~ December 22nd-January 20th) is most compatible with Taurus and Virgo
Aquarius (January 21st-February 19th) is most compatible with Gemini and Libra
Pisces (February 20th- March 20th) is most compatible with Scorpio and Cancer
I really don't know if this information really means anything, but the internet tells me that if two compatible signs are together, they make a happier couple than two that are not very compatible. haha. Well, even if this information was not really intersting to your ears, I just thought I would post it because this world would be slightly happier if couples actually got along with each other lol. WELL HAVE FUN WITH THIS. I have to go help a friend plan her birthday party.... that should be interesting. ♥ ashley

1 comments:

Boyd said...

Do you know what Alix is?