CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hey so guess what?!?

This is my first post!!!!!!!! I got the idea of starting a blog because I was reading this kid named Drew's blog, and he says that there should be more blogs about teenager's lives. So I decided to start a blog. My blog will cover the random things that pop up in my life!! haha. I'll just post my random thoughts. So I hope you have fun reading my blog, and I really hope you weren't bored even half to death. Because then if you bored half to death and you read it twice, you would die, and that would just be sad :((. I'm sorry, I'm hyper. So, um, HAVE A NICE DAY, and read OH THE RANDOMNESS! ashley

1 comments:

Boyd said...

Cool! I had no idea a blog post that at most ten people would read could possibly affect the future of Blogger! Okay, maybe I'm exaggerating, but this is a cool blog! I'll post a link on mine!