CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 27, 2008

hola weird ppl!

I know that I didn't post anything over the weekend, i was really busy, and i had nothing to post about!!! But today as I was being dragged away from the place i call home to the torture chamber known as school, i was thinking about some things. Those things are Halloween and the presidential election. First of all, Halloween. It's almost here!!! Honestly, I didn't plan on going trick-or-treating this year, since my parents told me i was way too old and i should have quit in like, fifth grade. To heck with what they think! I mean who can resist free candy from complete strangers? With only a few days away until the day, i had to come up with a costume. So on Halloween, I will probably just have a bunch of blue eye shadow on and black lipstick haha. I really don't know yet. I don't even know who I'm going with yet. Probably just a few of my friends. Then about the presidential election. Personally, I am a Obama supporter. BARACK AND ROLL!!! lol. I think McCain is too old, and there's just something about Palin I don't like. You can see it in Barack Obama's face that he has confidence, and that he WILL make an excellent president. Also, I jsut thought of one more thing. Don't you just hate when people call you by your wrong name? I mean you know a guy for THREE years and he still calls you the wrong name? HELLO DUDE MY NAME IS ASHLEY NOT SHELBY OK!!! GET IT RIGHT!!! Thank you. Have a nice day :)) ♥ashley

0 comments: