CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Proper grammar and punctuation...

I'll be trying to use proper grammar and punctuation in my blog posts from now on, since I was reading Boyd's World, and that blog said that a blogger should. I'm not quite positive yet on the topics that I'm going to write about. So I'll write about them as they pop into my head. For one, right now I'm home alone, and it's extremely quiet. All that you can hear is me typing and my stupid pug sniffing the ficus plant. *sigh*. Also, don't you just think that drama is absolutely pointless? I mean, this seventh grader came up to me in gym class today, (she's new), and was telling me how all the stupid preps and jocks were making fun of me when I was playing soccer, and how EVERYONE (yes, this new girl said everyone) hates me and goes on about how retarded I am. I mean, I know I'm not exactly the most athletic type, and I'm not the prettiest girl or the skinniest girl. BUT I KNOW THAT. There's no point in repeating it! So when someone says that, then someone tells someone else, and it leads to everyone thinking that! There is NO point in drama, or making fun of anyone! It will only make people feel bad, and what you say to them probably won't matter in freaking thiry years when that nerd is wealthy and successful while they're a freaking waiter. This school year alone has seriously damaged my self esteem just because of stupid drama, gossip, or rumors!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm not doing too well on this grammar thing haha. And my dad is SO embarrassing! But that's a whole other story... maybe another time. Now I'm off to feel not-pretty.... lol. Have a nice day!! Peace. ♥ashley

0 comments: